Some teams have 2 games left, others have 3 but we're getting close to playoff time. It's hard to get a clear picture as St Paul, Minneapolis, & Northland only have 5 games thus far.
It's possible that all six playoff teams could be (6-2), but at this point it's looking like you'll have to be at least (5-3) to make the playoffs
1. Sioux City Stampede (6-0) - First Round Bye, home-field throughout
Sioux City has two tough games against playoff teams left.
2. Northland Bulls (4-1) - First Round Bye
Northland still has games against the Warriors & Stampede, so could move into the #1 spot with wins.
3. Fox Valley Force (4-2) - Host #6 in first round
Force vs Rough Riders could be for playoff birth, or even if Fox Valley host a playoff game or travels.
4. Fargo Invaders (4-2) - Host #5 in first round
Fargo has a favorable schedule remaining, but will need some help to move up from #5. Even if Invaders win-out they could drop to #6.
5. Minneapolis Warriors (3-2) - Travel to #4 in first round
If the Warriors win-out they could be the #2 seed.
6. St Paul Pioneers (3-2) - Travel to #3 in first round
Pioneers vs Stampede could decide if St Paul is home or travels in the playoffs.
7. Hudson Thunderhawks (2-3) - Miss Playoffs
It's a challenging road ahead, and the Thunderhawks will need to win-out for a shot at the playoffs.
8. River City Rough Riders (2-3) - Miss Playoffs
With 3 losses, the Rough Riders will need to win-out to get into the playoffs.
9. Med City Freeze (1-4) - Miss Playoffs
Med City has an outside shot at playoffs, but at this point they would have to run the table.
10. Minnesota Vipers (1-5) - Eliminated