1. Sioux City Stampede (6-0) - First Round Bye, home-field throughout
Sioux City has built a 47 Points Against Buffer, so even if they drop the next two games, it is very likely they will get the #1 seed.
2. Fox Valley Force (5-2) - First Round Bye
At this point, it's looking strong for the Force to make the playoffs. Points Against the Rough Riders could land them between #2 & #6.
3. Minneapolis Warriors (5-2) - Host #6 in first round
Counting the upcoming forfeit win, the Warriors are right in the middle of Points Against tiebreaker; 4 behind the Force, 1 ahead of the Invaders, 6 ahead of the Bulls. #2 to #6
4. Fargo Invaders (5-2) - Host #5 in first round
Fargo plays the Vipers, but will need some help from the Stampede (vs Pioneers & Bulls), Freeze (vs Warriors), & Rough Riders (vs Force) to move up from #4.
5. St Paul Pioneers (4-2) - Travel to #4 in first round
The Pioneers still have two games to play; a low-scoring win over the Stampede could vault them to #2, a loss could drop them to #6.
6. Northland Bulls (4-2) - Travel to #3 in first round
Giving up 45 points in Northland's recent loss drops them to #6, they will now need help from other teams to move up.
7. River City Rough Riders (3-3) - Miss Playoffs
With 3 losses, the Rough Riders will need to win-out, and get help in the Points Against column to get into the playoffs.
8. Hudson Thunderhawks (2-4) - Miss Playoffs
Hudson is not Officially Eliminated from the playoffs, but it would take the Pioneers or Bulls losing Both their remaining games while giving up a lot of points.
9. Med City Freeze (1-5) - Eliminated
10. Minnesota Vipers (1-6) - Eliminated